Welcome to SCBA
Sustainable Practices through Design
Creating Beauty in Public Spaces
Nature and Art for the Community
OUR BEAUTIFICATION PROJECTS
SCBA oversees a professional maintenance program of weeding, tree trimming, irrigation repair, monument restoration and other ongoing maintenance expenses that amounts to well over $45,000 each year.
SCBA is proud to say that we employ sustainable ecological methods, using California native and friendly plants, organic materials and the latest in irrigation technologies.
Projects in Studio City
(and more underway)
1. The Oasis on Ventura across from Marshalls
2. Oakdell Sanctuary on Laurel Canyon
3. Moorpark Parkway between Laurel Canyon & Radford
4. Welcome sign at Laurel Canyon Median across from Campbell Hall School
5. Eastside Median across from The BLVD Hotel
7. Coldwater Canyon Median below the 101 Freeway
8. Maxwellton Triangle at Laurel Terrace
9. Radford Art Walk
10. Wilacre Seating Area on Laurel Canyon at Wilacre Park
Across from The BLVD Hotel
Laurel Canyon at Wilacre Park.
If you prefer, check out Ralphs Community Program, both a simple way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you.
Ralphs Community Program links your Ralphs Rewards Card to an organization, and all you have to do is shop at Ralphs and swipe your Shopper’s Card. (Learn More)
Whether to GET INVOLVED or to STAY UP-TO-DATE and get all the latest news about all SCBA activities and special events, sign up for our Email List today!
The SCRA is proud to have created and launched this separate non-profit organization that remains its sister association.